How To Find Your Ring Size
We understand that not everyone knows their ring size so we're here to help! The best method is to visit a local jeweler to have them tell you your exact size. Next would be taking a ring that you know fits you or the person you are planning to gift one of our rings to a local jeweler or mail the ring to us to be told the size that you'll need to order. That is the best method for surprise gifting a ring! If those are not an option, below is a method and chart to determine your ring size at home. We recommend repeating this process at least 2 times to ensure accuracy. The sizing we use is standard US/Canadian.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the the part of your finger where you usually wear a ring.
- Make sure the string is firm, but not constricting.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Lay the string down and pull it straight. You can tape the ends down if you are doing this alone.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
- You may also use the chart below to convert your ring size in your country to the standard US/Canadian sizing that we use!
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Make note, different fingers on the opposite hand may have different sizes. So, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
|Size in MM||US & Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Switzerland||Germany|
|45.4||3 1/2||G||5||45 1/4||5 1/4||14 1/2|
|46.7||4||H 1/2||7||46 1/2||6 1/2||15|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||47 3/4||7 3/4||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||9||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||50 1/4||10 1/4||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||51 1/2||11 1/2||16 1/2|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||52 3/4||12 3/4||17|
|55.6||7 1/2||P||15||55 1/4||15 1/4||17 3/4|
|56.9||8||Q||16||56 1/2||16 1/2||18|
|58.2||8 1/2||R||17||57 3/4||17 3/4||18 1/2|
|60.7||9 1/2||--||19||60 1/4||20 1/4||19 1/2|
|62.0||10||T 1/2||20||61 1/2||21 1/2||20|
|63.3||10 1/2||U 1/2||22||62 3/4||22 3/4||20 1/2|
|64.5||11||V 1/2||23||64||24||20 3/4|
|65.8||11 1/2||W 1/2||24||65 1/4||25 1/4||21|
|67.1||12||Y||25||66 1/2||26 1/2||21 1/4|
|68.3||12 1/2||Z||26||67 3/4||27 3/4||21 3/4|