How To Find Your Ring Size
We understand that not everyone knows their ring size off the top of their head so we're here to help! The best method is to visit a local jeweler to have them tell you your exact size. Next would be taking a ring that you know fits you or the person you are planning to gift one of our rings to a local jeweler or mail the ring to us to be told the size that you'll need to order. That is the best method for surprise gifting a ring! If those are not an option, below is a method and chart to determine your ring size at home. We recommend repeating this process at least 2 times to ensure accuracy. The sizing we use is standard US/Canadian.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the the part of your finger where you usually wear a ring.
- Make sure the string is firm, but not constricting.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Lay the string down and pull it straight. You can tape the ends down if you are doing this alone.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
- You may also use the chart below to convert your ring size in your country to the standard US/Canadian sizing that we use!
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Make note, different fingers on the opposite hand may have different sizes. So, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Still need help? Contact us at JaredsRingShop@gmail.com!
|Size in MM||US & Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Switzerland||Germany|
|45.4||3 1/2||G||5||45 1/4||5 1/4||14 1/2|
|46.7||4||H 1/2||7||46 1/2||6 1/2||15|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||47 3/4||7 3/4||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||9||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||50 1/4||10 1/4||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||51 1/2||11 1/2||16 1/2|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||52 3/4||12 3/4||17|
|55.6||7 1/2||P||15||55 1/4||15 1/4||17 3/4|
|56.9||8||Q||16||56 1/2||16 1/2||18|
|58.2||8 1/2||R||17||57 3/4||17 3/4||18 1/2|
|60.7||9 1/2||--||19||60 1/4||20 1/4||19 1/2|
|62.0||10||T 1/2||20||61 1/2||21 1/2||20|
|63.3||10 1/2||U 1/2||22||62 3/4||22 3/4||20 1/2|
|64.5||11||V 1/2||23||64||24||20 3/4|
|65.8||11 1/2||W 1/2||24||65 1/4||25 1/4||21|
|67.1||12||Y||25||66 1/2||26 1/2||21 1/4|
|68.3||12 1/2||Z||26||67 3/4||27 3/4||21 3/4|